Friday, June 18, 2004

Indiscretion

You know, taking that Yoga class on Wednesday evening was a bad idea. I think I'll have to submit it to Team in Training for their stories of "what not to do the week before the marathon". Although I didn't rip a hamstring in the class as I was fearing, my legs were kind of sore yesterday, and still feel that way this morning. Last night I was reading my Runner's Handbook (should have read that earlier), and trying to do too much or new things is about the worst thing you can do before a long race like this. Oh well, my misdeed is behind me and I'll just have to work with it. Hopefully I am being a hypochondriac and it isn't that bad.

Will they (my legs) be better by tomorrow? I will try to take extra special care today, with lots of time off my feet and try to soak in the Jacuzzi. I do have to go to the Race Expo today to pick up my number (339), and the timing chip to lace into my shoe. And tonight is the TNT Pasta Party! I'll try to get everything laid out for tomorrow before we go to dinner.

Have you noticed at the top of this page that Google places "context appropriate advertisements"? It's interesting to see as they've been for trail running, charity fundraising, and my favorite today, Running for Morons. Now that is spooky, given my recent behavior!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?